Last weekend we’ve tried out the newest recipe from feinkoch.org, which is an awesomely beautiful idea, especially for people like me, who NEVER know what they should cook: Feinkoch – Lemon Rucola Linguine with dried tomatoes
[quote style=”boxed”]”sweet and sour – a great combination”[/quote]
The dish itself is really easy to prepare, needs a little time and tastes very good. For my personal taste it was a little bit to dry, because without real sauce, but still delicious.
What is feinkoch.org?
For all of you who don’t know what feinkoch.org is just a short summary. It’s a little shop in Vienna with an amazing team of young people. They preserve every few weeks new recipes of main dishes, soups and dessert ideas and the best thing is – you can go there and buy all the things you need for these dishes at their place. So it’s not only a great idea for people who lack of ideas what to cook. It is also a perfect fit for boys and girls who hate to wander around the great big city to get all ingredients they need to cook a small meal for themselves.
So how does it work?
You just visit there shop, choose a dish and tell one of the boys/girls there that you need this dish for e.g. 2 persons. They’ll pack everything you need in a small little paper bag and you are good to go home and start cooking.
What are the benefits?
- Every few weeks you have new dishes you can choose from
- you get all you need at one place
- already packed up in a small little brown paper bag
- and you use all the things that you buy immediately
- so you do not need a place to store 2 kg of potatoes or whatever you had to buy in inhuman amounts
- and – the main point for me – after two months you do not have to get rid of all the potatoes you didn’t use
Although you get the recipe while you buy the ingredients in the shop I would like to share with all of you, who are interested, my photo recipe for this meal.
You can find the ingredients and the shopping list at: http://feinkoch.org/shop/zitronen-rucola-linguine-mit-getrockneten-tomaten/